Sculpture Criteria and Instructions:
- Max out your design at 4' wide x 2' tall
- Utilize up to (5) pairs or (10) skates
- Make it wall mountable
- Like the Native Americans with the Buffalo hunt, include as much of the roller skate as possible (ie; the boot, truck and wheels). A surplus of clay wheels are also available for use.
- Sculptures must be completed by May 9th
- Participation fee is $20 which covers skates, hanging and promotion of the May 3rd Saturday Art Walk.
The roller rink will play host to a fundraiser benefiting WCA on May 16th which will serve as an early unveiling of the art work before the Art Walk on May 19th.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1st if you would like to participate and details about skate pick up.
White Center Art Walk